Experienced Umbraco Product Owner with flair for business and technology
Aarhus, Copenhagen or London
Become a part of the team
As the world’s largest Umbraco-house we are constantly at the forefront of the Umbraco platform – furthermore, we take part in the shaping of it through Umbraco Communities and the solutions we deliver to our customers. If you see yourself contributing to this, then it is exactly you we are looking for.
You are a fit for the job, if:
- You have in-depth experience with Umbraco
- You know how to put yourself in the customer’s position
- You are good at communicating with both customers and colleagues
- You master .NET
- You have an eye for optimization potential and reuse of good solutions
- You are good at driving conversations and exchange knowledge
- You are fluent in Danish and English, written and spoken
What are your responsibilities?
In close collaboration with other tech leads and architects, your primarily task is to set the direction for Umbraco solutions, as a Novicell developer. You will become a product owner who is responsible for Novicell Premium Umbraco, which is our conceptualized way of delivering Umbraco solutions, based on best-practice.
Your tasks will consist of:
- Close contact with Umbraco HQ and Umbraco Communities
- Participating in customer meetings when needed with a focus on technical delivery
- Conduct internal training of colleagues regarding Umbraco solutions and Novicell Premium Umbraco
- Manage and facilitate Novicell-developed Umbraco components
- Ensure editor quality across all Umbraco solutions
- Participate in the starting phase of new customer projects
Who are you?
It is your personality who brings you into play for this position.
You want to take responsibility and are not afraid of taking the lead and make decisions, as you know they are technical and commercial appropriate. You are a great conversationalist and have the ability to see the direction we have to go in order to offer the customers state-of-the-art Umbraco solutions – also tomorrow.
You have a great possibility of developing your professional competencies at Novicell. We imagine that:
- You are a great technician
- You have minimum three years of experience with Umbraco and maybe you are Umbraco MVP
- You are not afraid of taking the lead in how we develop Umbraco solutions for our customers
In addition, you are able to create a close and trusting dialogue with developers and to discuss with them about both the technical and business aspect of the solutions.
- Location can be at the office in London, Copenhagen or Aarhus
- Travel activity to other Novicell offices will be scheduled based on need and your preferences
- The application deadline is as soon as possible. We have ongoing interviews until the right candidate is found.
- If you want to know more, contact Head of Technology, Mikkel Stærk on mobile +45 26 24 37 41 or HR manager Mettstine Thuesen on mail firstname.lastname@example.org.