Be our next Solution Architect at Novicell
Are you a starter? Do you want to help change the digital world and create solutions with the newest technologies? Do you thrive on responsibility for (re-)creating business models in large firms? Do you understand how a business can evolve with the best approach and how technology impacts users? Then join us at Novicell and help us to challenge the digital world of today and tomorrow.
As a Solution Architect at Novicell you are the key person for analysing a business, its value chain and know-how. The goal is to digitalise the correct parts and thereby optimise business operations. Ultimately, you act like an entrepreneur on the customer’s project.
You need to be adaptable and good at catching the customer’s ideas, challenging them and showing the results up front. And even though you’re good at working on your own, you’re a team player, too. Our work is based on the collaboration of highly competent employees from all parts of Novicell and the customer’s company. We strongly believe that in order to build the best and most graceful e-commerce and marketing automation solutions, we need to be able to utilise all the expert knowledge in our organisation.
You probably have a diverse technical background. The most important thing is that you’re able to:
- analyse market trends and business models
- understand the process of pre-sales and thrive in being a part of it
- understand the ‘core’ business of large firms and organisations
- work in very diverse business domains
- be the link between business and technology
Some of the tasks
- System Landscape Mapping
- Solution Architecture Overview
- Solution Description & Investment Overview
- Platformanalysis & Recommendation
- Solution Health Check
- Workshop Facilitation
- Handoff dokumentation inkl. Epics og User stories
Room for good ideas
It is crucial for us that we improve on what we know and dare to try new things – and that goes for all of us at Novicell. Every day we support and challenge each other in our teams across the organisation. We embrace professional development and give our teams a high degree of freedom. Thanks to this, we have managed to build a very special company culture at Novicell.
" I love that we work in a low hierarchy culture and we strive to be the best by constantly improving our professional skills and remembering to make room for individual wishes, both professional and personal. I have my own company on the site - it was actually my way in to Novicell."
Asger Laursen, Solution Architecht at Novicell
- The workplace is at our office in Aarhus at Søren Nymarks Vej 6, 8270 Højbjerg
- The application deadline is as soon as possible. We hold ongoing job meetings until we have found the best profile
- If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact HR Manager Mettstine Thuesen: email@example.com