Senior Solution Architect
Be our next Solution Architect at Novicell
Are you a starter? Do you want to help change the digital world and create solutions with the newest technologies? Do you thrive on responsibility for (re-)creating business models in large firms? Do you understand how a business can evolve with the best approach and how technology impacts users? Then join us at Novicell and help us to challenge the digital world of today and tomorrow.
We're looking for you if
- you would like to design and improve technology solutions for online businesses: innovative startups (Excedo), great established companies (Salling Group), organizations with a cause (Røde Kors) or on a mission for fun (Smukfest) or anything in between
- you enjoy synthesizing, structuring and analyzing an organization's needs and formulate a technology solution to them
- you have a clear vision on how a CMS, an eCommerce framework or a Product Information Management solution could improve a business and an organization
- your analytical skills give you the superpowers of holistic thinking and detail orientation
- you understand the intersections of human workflows and technology processes, and all the challenges that come with it
- you talk business but also talk tech, and can build trust with diverse audiences, including development teams
- you either have or are willing to build a good working knowledge of the relevant .NET ecosystem
- want to have flexibility in how you work, when you work, where you work
- ...but are ready to take responsibility for outcomes on large projects
- you'd like to join a company that puts people first and has an annual festival, a bar in the office basement, custom retro console games, a knallertbanden, massage, sport, and e-sport clubs and a lot more things we enjoy doing together
Room for good ideas
It is crucial for us that we improve on what we know and dare to try new things – and that goes for all of us at Novicell. Every day we support and challenge each other in our teams across the organisation. We embrace professional development and give our teams a high degree of freedom. Thanks to this, we have managed to build a very special company culture at Novicell.
Your future colleague says:
"I love that we work in a low hierarchy culture and we strive to be the best by constantly improving our professional skills and remembering to make room for individual wishes, both professional and personal. I have my own company on the site - it was actually my way in to Novicell."
- The workplace is at our office in Aarhus at Søren Nymarks Vej 6, 8270 Højbjerg
- The application deadline is as soon as possible. We hold ongoing job meetings until we have found the best profile
- If you have any questions, you are very welcome to contact HR Manager Mettstine Thuesen: email@example.com