Junior Product Owner
Do you want to help explore & integrate new technologies? Do you thrive on responsibility for structuring internal projects? Do you understand how a business can evolve with the best approach and how technology impacts users? Then join us at Novicell and help us to challenge the digital world of today and tomorrow.
Our Technology Leadership department is responsible for coordinating the use of technologies in Novicell, facilitate innovation initiatives and strategic technology decisions. We work with internal projects as well as large and international clients.
We are looking for a student assistant to help coordinate and execute initiatives and projects.
- Project Manage internal projects of strategic importance
- Ensuring correct documentation across teams
- International coordination of technology initiatives
- Manage and facilitate innovations initiatives
- Supporting architect working on customer projects
The ideal candidate:
- Has about 1-2 years left of your education on fx Cand. IT, Cand. Merc. IT, Computer Engineering or a similar IT-focused education
- Have knowledge of and interest in project management
- Know about development and web technologies
- Has a large drive and can work independently
- Is good at having a lot on their plate
- Understands and has knowledge about general IT architecture
We offer a position where you:
- You will be working at our office in Aarhus, Søren Nymarks Vej 6, 8270 Højbjerg
- You will be work approx. 15 hours a week
- When we find the right candidate, we will close for applications
- If you have questions about the position, you are more than welcome to reach out to Head of Technology Mikkel on 26243741 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At arbejde hos Novicell
Du kan se meget mere på vores sider om Novicell som arbejdsplads. Eller se videoen her fra sidste Kick off, hvor alle afdelinger var samlet til en weekend med strategi og hygge.