Internal Tech Communication Assistant
Are you as passionate about storytelling and internal communications? Then join Novicells Tech Leadership team as Internal Marketing Assistant and help spread tech insights, knowledge, and cases internally in Novicell.
Our Technology Leadership team is responsible for coordinating the use of technologies and platform offerings in Novicell. We facilitate innovation initiatives and strategic technology partnerships. We work closely with all Novicell offices as well as a few large international clients. Internally we aim to boost communication across teams – this is where you will play a central role.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Editorial planning: Manage editorial plans for internal tech communication/marketing in close collaboration with the tech leadership team.
- Cases and articles: Interview colleagues about the amazing work they do and write short cases/articles to be distributed internally and internationally in Novicell.
- Internal events: Coordinate our monthly recurring internal tech events, plan internal and external speakers, invite relevant colleagues, market events internally across offices.
- Slideware: If you have the skills; Enrich and polish tech and business strategy presentations. Basically, make PPT slides aesthetically pleasing based on existing templates.
Our perception of the ideal candidate:
- You have about 1-2 years left of your education on fx Cand. IT, Cand. Merc. IT, or similar marketing/IT-focused education – or are just passionate about tech and communication.
- You are a finisher – we are a group of creative problem solvers working in a highly engaged, ever-changing industry with tones of exciting new opportunities and tech. So, you will be vital in ensuring that we stay on track and deliver with the right frequency in our internal tech communication. Hence, the editorial planning.
- You may have participated in case competitions and really enjoyed it.
- You have people skills and like interviewing colleagues and potential clients.
- 90% of our tech communication is in English. A somewhat extensive English vocabulary is required – Native English is a plus, but not a requirement.
- We do not expect you to be a tech wizard, but curious and willing to research and learn fast. Basically, you know marketing or communication. We will teach you the tech part. ;)
We expect that you can work 15-20 hours a week at Novicell.
Flink og Flittig
In Novicell we are flinke and flittige. That means that we threat each other right and deliver high quality services to our customers. It also has to be fun going to work, and for that reason we have many social events and initiatives.
In Novicell you will therefor experience:
- An informal organization with room for the individual's needs, interest and hobbies
- A creative and inspiring environment where you have the chance to influence the development of the organization
- A good lunch prepared by Novicells own chef
- Opportunity to participate in fun and challenging leisure time activities
Working at Novicell
You can read more about the Novicell work culture at Novicel as a workplace, or see the video from one of hour great Kick Offs, where all the departments are gathered for a weekend of strategy and fun.
- Please send your job application soon as possible. We hold the job interviews in week 41, hence the deadline for sending the application is week 40.
- If you have any questions you are welcome to contact our CTO Adam Peter Nielsen.
- Your workplace will be at our office in Aarhus, Søren Nymarks Vej 6, 8270 Højbjerg.