Onsdag den 28. april
Vær med, når vi streamer live fra Adobe Summit
Som så mange andre konferencer afvikles Adobe Summit i år som en streaming event. Det er en konference med et højt fagligt niveau, som vi historisk har været glade for at besøge i London. I år foregår det hele online, og sammen med Accrease har vi kurateret i det massive konferenceprogram og streamer live på storskærm i 2 dedikerede spor. OBS: Alle indlæg er på engelsk.
Spor 1 er dedikeret til virksomheder, der har interesse for Magento.
Spor 2 er dedikeret til virksomheder, der har interesse for kundedata, herunder Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target og/eller den nye Adobe Experience Platform (CDP).
Alle deltagere kan naturligvis frit vælge og skifte imellem spor 1 og spor 2 i løbet af arrangementet.
Hvorfor skal du deltage?
- Udvid dit netværk med andre virksomheder og personer, som arbejde med samme teknologier
- Sparring med Novicells og Accreases specialister og de deltagende virksomheder med udgangspunkt i de indlæg, der præsenteres under arrangementet
- Hygge og netværk under og efter arrangementet
Vi mødes kl. 13.30 og streamer indlæg live fra Adobe Summit fra kl. 14-18. Det vil løbende være muligt at tage et break i vores netværksområde, hvor vi serverer kage, kaffe, vand og snacks.
Lyder det som et spændende event for dig?
Du kan tilmelde dig i formularen her
(Læs om de to spor under formularen)
Få overblik over det spændende program her
Dagen starter kl. 13.30 - 14.00 med velkomst, præsentation og kort info om dagen, herefter kan deltagerne vælge og skifte imellem nedenstående to spor
New Age of Omnichannel: Rite Aid’s Loyalty Evolution
Gabriel Bridger, SVP, Executive Creative Director, Rightpoint
Joseph Tertel, Director, Digital Marketing, Rite Aid
As Rite Aid evolves into a healthcare company, it has undergone significant digital transformation in the past 3 years, and the adoption of Adobe Commerce Cloud has been pivotal for their journey. Joe Tertel, head of marketing for digital, has found extreme success using Adobe Campaign, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, and Adobe Advertising Cloud in engaging in competitive conquesting. Since the pandemic, every real-life commerce experience has a digital veneer. From contactless payment terminals to curbside pickup, every interaction has a digital counterpart.
In this session, it will be discussed how
- Rite Aid is adapting to the importance of digital in the customer journey
- Loyalty programs are driving omnichannel engagement and digital adoption by the tens of thousands.
- The future is in logistics integration and fulfillment—last mile or pickup
Upgrading to Higher eCommerce Sales and Efficiency
Ki Song, Director of E-Commerce Development, MonkeySports
Kaushal Shah, Director of Magento Practice, Perficient
MonkeySports migrated to Magento Commerce 2 to modernize its commerce capabilities to support its growing business. Its platform upgrade strategy led to a substantial increase in order volume and advanced functionality that reduced the time to go live with products and time to update inventory.
- How Magento Commerce creates efficiency and improves back-end processes
- How to enable quicker time to market and faster inventory updates
- Increasing average order value and overall sales by updating your system
Reducing Migration and Maintenance Costs with Magento Commerce
Hasan Elkomey, Chief Revenue Officer, Redstage
Scott Wueschinski, Senior Director - Digital Technologies , SUEZ - Water Technologies and Solutions
Becoming a digital leader in B2B e-commerce comes with its challenges. Learn how the executives addressed these challenges by creating a standardized, repeatable, and scalable B2B eCommerce implementation using the power of Magento Commerce.
- Suez WTS lowered development and maintenance costs by reducing their use of extensions by 75% and reducing overall integration pipelines by 60%
- Suez WTS saved hundreds of thousands of dollars in migration costs by switching its eCommerce stores to the Magento Commerce cloud platform
- Enterprises can create a highly personalized B2B customer experience that rivals that of B2C or D2C, without sacrificing functionality or user experience
How to Delight Customers and Increase Market Share Through AI
Andrew Wilson, CVP, CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER, Microsoft
By 2022, 91% of enterprises plan to use AI to delight and serve their customers. Microsoft shares insights, industry trends, and examples of the importance of data and AI in transforming the customer experience across numerous industries and applications. Hear how Microsoft and Adobe are working in collaboration for successful digital transformation.
- Together, Microsoft and Adobe deliver exclusive customer experiences utilizing data and AI
- You can drive measurable engagements with AI within Adobe Experience Cloud and Adobe Experience Platform
- Microsoft uses AI internally
- Organizations are proactively addressing responsible AI
Pino’s Next Step to Digital Experience Excellence
Martin Mannowetz, Head of eCommerce, PINO GmbH
Stefan Willkommer, CEO, TechDivision GmbH
COVID-19 emphasized the importance of Pino's approach, so the company took it to the next level. By using a digital foundation consisting of Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Campaign and, of course, Magento, Pino is now able to deliver targeted content and experiences for customers on different channels. In addition, Pino is in a position to increase the effectiveness of the sales force and support the success of the online experience. As a result, Pino is embarking on a journey from a pure B2B trading business to a B2B2C experience business.
- What were the first steps in establishing the digital foundation
- Which results have been achieved
- What the future looks like for Pino
Black Friday Every Day: How to Grow a Sustainable Business
Ray Bogman, Senior Business Solution Architect, Adobe
Marc Heijden, CTO, Alshaya
Alshaya is one of the largest e-commerce companies in the Middle East, with many of its brands hosted on Magento Commerce. 2020 was unique in many ways for Alshaya. Besides adding more brands and expanding across new territories, Alshaya continued to build a scalable, sustainable commerce business. Growing the business so fast was unexpected during these strange times. Ensuring that the commerce platform was ready to perform while managing a lockdown of all its brick-and-mortar stores was crucial. But with Adobe and Alshaya working as one team, that’s exactly what was accomplished.
Hear how Alshaya
- Invested in digital commerce to grow across multiple brands and markets
- Partnered with Adobe Consulting Services to navigate a challenging year
- Plans to continue its success in 2021 with a microservices vision
PWA Technology Meets Prestige Skincare
Michael Harvey, Chief Strategy Officer, Corra
Luigi Raffo, Senior Director, Global Digital Experience, Elemis
Elemis is the No. 1 independent skincare brand in Britain. Its science-backed skincare products and cutting-edge patented technology are globally renowned, and the company wanted to design and build a site to reflect this reputation. The solution was a progressive web app (PWA) – a mobile-first, future-proof e-commerce site that can scale with consumer expectations. Join the senior executives in the discussion of the final product and future roadmap.
- What a PWA is and what the benefits are of implementing one
- Why Elemis chose Magento Commerce for its PWA build and why you might want to
- Ideas for unique customizations to engage and convert customers on mobile
5 Fundamental Steps to Becoming Data Driven
Petra Blixt, Chief Marketing Officer, Svenska Spel Sports & Casino AB
Svenska Spel’s vision is clear: “Gambling should be enjoyable for everyone”, so becoming data driven is seen as critical for both preventing gambling addiction and building an internal culture that embraces testing, learning, and growth.
- Possibilities and challenges inherent in digitally transforming and reorganizing a large company.
- five fundamental steps to speed up your own journey on the path to becoming a data-driven organisation.
How Brands Realize Value with Customer Journey Analytics
Danielle Doolin, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Adobe
Frederik Werner, Senior Specialist Digital Analytics, DHL
You’ve learned about the fundamentals and benefits of Customer Journey Analytics, now it’s time to take it to the next level and enter the real world. Learn how some of the biggest brands in travel and hospitality, retail, and media are using Customer Journey Analytics today. You’ll hear from key analytics stakeholders from these industries and find out how they were able to realize value and see outcomes like never before.
- How Customer Journey Analytics is providing value to leading organizations
- Insights into how they were able to stitch together online and offline data to create a true 360-degree customer journey story
- Best practices and key learnings from analytics stakeholders that you can leverage in your own organization
AI/ML for CX: The Hyper-Personalization Genie
Anshuman Nangia, Senior Product Manager, Adobe
Hyper-personalized experiences help you serve your customers better without them even having to ask. It’s all about having the right context and sensing, understanding, and responding to customer expectations at any point in time. The optimal way to achieve this is by applying the rich predictive and prescriptive insights derived from AI/ML workloads to your customer experience use cases in a timely fashion.
- The benefits of developing, training, and scoring AI/ML models on top of omnichannel data
- Leveraging the expertise of your data science teams to develop custom AI/ML solutions
- Mechanisms for driving hyper-personalization using AI/ML output
Changing Tomorrow’s Business Today
Steve Allison, Senior Manager, Product & Industry Marketing EMEA, Adobe
Hear about the most common use cases that benefit from the game-changing Adobe Experience Platform. Discover how a modern CXM-focused data strategy allows data to flow from collection to activation, enabling the widest usage of people-based data that’s compliant with data governance.
- Understanding of the opportunities arising from creating actionable, real-time customer profiles and how to enrich data
- How to derive more insights through AI and machine learning
- How to enhance delivery and personalization of real-time experiences at the edge.
CX Wars: Win with Intelligence-Driven Customer Experiences
Meera Srinivasan, Director Product Management, Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe
Wouter Van Geluwe, Adobe
In today’s world where customers are constantly demanding more from brands that they are loyal to, customer experience has become the battleground, and the pressure to deliver differentiated and consistent customer experiences is increasing. Learn how to win the customer experience wars by leveraging your intelligence secret weapons – advanced analytics and AI/ML – to measure, predict, and deliver the type of customer experiences your customers crave.
- How to leverage SQL analytics for uncovering custom deep insights and visualizing key customer profile metrics
- How to leverage data science innovation for customer experience workflows
- Insights about building a closed loop between insights generation and activation
18.00 - 20.00 Afrunding, Vin & Tapas
Tidligere Michelin-kok, Peter Høeg fra bl.a. Substans, Møf og Moment vil stå for lette anretninger med dertilhørende vin, øl og vand. Peter er blevet far og bedst som han søgte mere tid til familien i weekenderne, ansatte vi ham som huskok hos Novicell - glæd jer!
Onsdag den 28. april kl. 13.30-20.00
Novicell, Søren Nymarksvej 6, 8270 Højbjerg, Aarhus
Streaming-eventen afholdes i Novicells konferencesal og store mødelokale. Vi indretter lokalerne, så der er god fysisk afstand, og følger naturligvis corona-situationen tæt. Du kan læse mere om, hvilke forholdsregler vi tager ved fysiske arrangementer: Corona-forholdsregler og vores generelle tilmeldingsbetingelser her.
Vi glæder os til at byde jer velkommen!